You know what writer problems are, right? They are problems we all face when we write that other non writers just don’t understand.
1. Been sitting in this chair so long I think my ass is now fused to the seat. #writerproblems
2. My characters are acting all kinds of crazy right now. Time to beat them into submission. #writerproblems
3. My book is 80,000 words. Only 40,000 of them are any good. #writerproblems
4. Everything I wrote today SUCKS. #writerproblems
5. I’m two rejections away from being able to wall paper my bedroom. #writerproblems.
6. Wrote myself into a corner. Don’t know how to end this scene. #writerproblems
7. How far should I go with this love scene? #writerproblems
8. Got a one star review of my book just because reviewer didn’t like my hero’s name #writerproblems.
Your turn! You got writer problems? Sugar wants to hear all about them.